Areas of Expertise
- Leadership Development, specialization in Transformational Leadership (Full-Range Leadership)
- Executive Coaching, specialization in Emotional Resilience, Emotional Intelligence, Interpersonal Communication, Conflict Resolution, Career Planning, and Executive Presence Development Planning.
- Emotional Intelligence skill development; MSCEIT certification (Yale/EI Skills certification). Have debriefed individual EQ Test results (MSCEIT) for 350+ business leaders from 2006-2021.
- Training Facilitation (traditional and virtual delivery formats)
- Assessment Creation/Design; Psychometrics
- Competency Modeling and Leadership Competency Assessment and Profiling
- Organization Design and Development
- Team-building (new leader assimilation; functional teams; leadership teams)
- Leading Change Management
- Ph.D., Organizational Psychology, Walden University
- B.A., Religious Studies, w/Psychology, Wright State University
- Internal Consultant, Blankenship Change Consulting
- Leadership Development, Organizational Development, Change Consulting, Assessment Development, Competency Modeling.
- Vice President, Client Services, Steinbrecher and Associates, Inc.
- 15 years Executive Coaching, Leadership Development, Project Management, Assessment Design and Development, Team-building, Competency Programs (Design, Measurement, and Validation), 360 Workplace Climate Assessment, Employee Engagement/Work Climate Surveys, Organizational Development Consulting for a wide portfolio of client organizations representing Hospitality, Transportation, Banking/Finance, Insurance, Health Care industries.
- President, Mindful Leadership, Inc.
- 12 years, Emotional intelligence Skill Development, Mindfulness Meditation training and Mindfulness program development, Coaching, specializing in Executive Presence
- Director, Learning and Development, Metromedia Restaurant Group
- 3 years Executive and Leadership Development, Training Delivery, Succession Planning